Merry Merry Christmas



The transformation was complete when I added the green sash to my Nepalese outfit. I was ready to be open and friendly like my friends were. 

It was an awesome awesome night. Singing Angels We Have Heard on High, dancing freestyle mimicking the other two's graceful movements, laughing with Adarsh. Just basking in the joy of Christmas, singing Gloria in excelsis Deo and meaning every single line. There is just so much to give thanks and praise to God for. Thank You once again for this Christmas which reminds us of how Your great salvation was in the form of a baby. Jesus, Son of God deigns to step down from His heavenly throne to dwell among sinful man. For this reason, my soul shouts: Alleluia! 

I felt so free just dancing like that, enjoying my body, enjoying my movements, enjoying the attention, and the flow between those dancing. Never felt like this before. This must be a bit of what Heaven feels like, no barriers and no strangers. Praise God for the glorious inheritance that we have above.

If you are reading this and still do not have Jesus Christ as Your Saviour, I appeal to you: Come, the gift of salvation is free. Jesus says that He is the bread of life, apart from Him you will perish. He alone gives joy and peace for this world and eternal life for the next. Will you make a decision to trust Him as Lord and Saviour today? Do talk to me or any Christian friend about the faith to find out more, I will be glad to talk :)

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you." Isaiah 60:1-2


Christmas. This year's will be special in my heart. 

Comments