Really Cannot Tank

What I keep thinking this past week. Yet God keeps pushing me to it.

Feel feel feel. I don't want to do anything anymore.

<later>

I still do feel like crap. Another question throughout this day is: How can I be authentic without affecting people with my feelings? Like, if people ask me if I'm okay, what do I say?

'I feel like shit and I don't want to talk?' --- No answers/still processing.

I need Jesus. He knows what I am going through and He has been broken for others too.

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33b

There is grace to help in time of need, just like in The Deathly Hallows when Harry decides to lay down his life to save his Hogwarts comrades (Hebrews 4:16).

So like how the ghosts of Harry's loved ones gave him comfort at this time of need, I was buoyed by different forms of encouragement throughout today. 

Comments