1 Corinthians 8:1b

The theme of these past 4 days in Shang Hai. No coincidences with God; 1 Corinthians 8 was my QT reading as I held on to my luggage on the near-empty morning train.

"Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up."



Some thoughts before I knock out:
1. Was struggling with whether I should make this blog private or at least remove its link from my FB (which I had put in vain intentions in the first place). 

2. But the purpose of this blog now is really to edify people- that my walk with God can encourage and spur other Christians on towards love and good deeds, and be a testimony to those who have yet to know Christ.

3. But but but, other than my dear friends Clemmy, Jas and Bennie if you know me personally and are reading this now please please don't discuss any of the blog's content with me. Thanks. (This is meant to be an absolute, non-negotiable request: please give my autonomous face)

4. Other than that, I am fine with being out in the open. Not boasting but really, I am so capable in many things, doing so many things. All these failures/sins I must remember:
"I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses."  2 Corinthians 12: 5


Comments

Clem said…
Thank you for being candid. Your thoughts gave me comfort.