Maundy Thursday

Why am I penalised for doing good. Why is this happening to me. I can't take this anymore. F**K these shit.

Yesterday all these were running through my mind. The combined events of the day just broke the alabaster I was holding things together in.

I refused to let myself be reminded of Christ, knowing full well that He can help me.

From today's Lent devotion:
"Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him."
John 13:3-5

As Jesus came to serve and wash our dirty feet so I am called to follow His example.

Even as He pushes me to do all these, He works things to give me what is needed. O God, thank You for these small miracles that are evidence of Your abiding presence. You indeed know my thoughts and my coming and going.

And to You again, I say Amen.

Comments